Hayley has extensive performing experience both as a soloist and in choirs. She has presented classical solo recitals in a variety of venues, and recently performed as part of regular charity cabaret nights in Bristol. She has also taken soloist roles for Monmouth Choral Society, Millfield Festival Chorus (Wells Cathedral) and the University Baroque Society (Victoria Rooms).
She can perform a range of repertoire including Renaissance lute song, Baroque arias, light opera, contemporary art song and musical theatre.
Hayley has sung with Bath Camerata, an award-winning chamber choir. The choir cover a large range of repertoire from large scale choral works to renaissance polyphony, madrigals, jazz arrangements and contemporary pieces, so Hayley is well-versed in any style!
If you are looking for a versatile and reliable soloist or soprano dep, please get in touch.
Hayley is also available for work as part of a Renaissance or Baroque ensemble if you are particularly looking for early repertoire.
- Mozart: Exultate Jubilate, Deh vieni non tardar (Marriage of Figaro)
- Handel: My Racking Thoughts (Semele), Da Tempeste (Giulio Cesare), Rejoice Greatly (The Messiah)
- Bach: Quia Respexit (Magnificat), Ich Folge Dir Gleichfalls (St John Passion)
- Purcell: Sweeter Than Roses (Pausanius), Hark the Echoing Air
- Lute songs: Dowland, Morley & Campion, Spanish songs by Sor, Rodrigo, Vasquez and others
- English Song: A Blackbird Singing (Michael Head), Silent Noon (Vaughan Williams)
- French Song: Mandoline (Debussy), Pierrot (Debussy), Les Filles De Cadix (Délibes)
- Opera: O Mio Babbino Caro (Puccini), Summertime (Gershwin)
-Operetta: Poor Wandering One (The Pirates of Penzance), Art is Calling for Me (The Enchantress)
- Musical Theatre: I Could Have Danced All Night (My Fair Lady), Think of Me (Phantom of the Opera), The Beauty Is (The Light in the Piazza), Somewhere Over The Rainbow (The Wizard of Oz)